A 10% Buyers Premium will apply for Cash, Check, or Wire Transfer - 13% for ALL cards - both Credit and Debit. 6% Idaho State Sales Tax will also be collected, unless you are tax exempt status and an ST-101 is on file in our office.
PREVIEW: You may preview the items in this auction on Friday, Sept. 8th, 10:00 am - 6:00pm at auction location: 7870 W. Ustick Rd., Meridian, ID 83642
Pick up and pay for your purchases on Thursday, Sept. 14th, 12:00 Noon - 6:00pm at auction location: 7870 Ustick Rd., Meridian, ID 83642. PLEASE ADHERE TO THE SCHEDULED PICK-UP/PAYMENT DAY AND TIME **If you are absolutely unable to pick up at the scheduled time, you may call 208-941-1868 to arrange an appt.** Corbett Auctions does NOT provide boxes or packaging materials. Buyer is responsible for boxes/packaging for removal of their items.
Corbett Auctions does NOT offer shipping services-- all shipping/packaging must be secured by the Buyer, and is the sole responsibility of the Buyer to make their own shipping arrangements with Shipper. Recommended shippers include: UPS Store, (208) 922-3770 email: email@example.com for smaller shipments, or Navis Pack & Ship, (208) 322-9459 for larger/heavier items.
All items sold "As-Is" -- please inspect prior to bidding. All Sales are Final-No Refunds or Exchanges. While the auction company does its best to describe the items being sold and their condition, it is the Buyer's responsibility to verify all information regarding description/condition of items being sold and place their bids based on their own determinations.
TITLED VEHICLES/EQUIPMENT: ALL titles will be mailed to the Buyer within 10 business days, unless otherwise noted. Often with Bankruptcies, duplicate titles have to be ordered which can take up to 30 days to receive. If paying by CASH, titles will be available on auction pickup day, IF title is in the hands of Corbett Auctions - see office.
By registering to bid or placing a bid you agree to be bound by ALL of the terms & conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of sale. All Internet bidders agree that bids placed on the Internet shall have the same legal effect as if they were in attendance at the auction in person.
1. Bidders acknowledge that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present. Heavy equipment may be operated, and electrical circuits may be live. Every person enters the auction site at his or her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises and the activities that will be or have been conducted on the premises. Bidders shall so advise their agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Corbett Auctions & Appraisals, the seller or their respective agents or employees for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property that may occur at the auction site.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals will attempt to describe the merchandise on the Internet to the best of their ability, but makes no representations or warranties. In no event shall Corbett Auctions & Appraisals be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. If you have any questions about the merchandise, inquire BEFORE BIDDING. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. The Auction Company retains the right to bid on behalf of the Consignor.
3. All Internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium of 10% if paying by Cash or Check OR 13% buyer's premium if paying with Debit or Credit Card of any kind. For example, if the winning price of an items is $100.00, the buyers premium of 10% will be $10.00 ($13.00 for 13%BP) for a pre-sales tax total price of $110.00 ($113.00 for 13% BP). Under state law 6% sales tax will be collected on this amount, unless the items are exempt and/or the buyer has filed a sales tax exemption form (ST101) with Corbett Auctions & Appraisals.
4. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
5. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals is providing internet bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Corbett Auctions & Appraisals or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the auction. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction for any reason at sellers request or auctioneers request.
6. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may withdraw any item before or during the auction for any reason.
7. When the 'timed' auction concludes, the winning Bidder/Buyer is under contract to purchase the merchandise.
8. Bidder agrees that, this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Idaho, and hereby grants sole jurisdiction and agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of a court of subject matter jurisdiction located in Ada County, Idaho. Bidder agrees and grants that service of process on them may be obtained by mailing a certified letter, containing a summons, postage prepaid, to them at the address they provided to register. Should a dispute arise between Corbett Auctions & Appraisals and Bidder, Bidder waives any right to a trial or hearing in a court of law and agrees to settle the dispute through binding arbitration in Ada County, Idaho.
10. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may refuse a buyer’s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or US Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
11. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage.